Courses are going fast so please book your place as soon as possible.
There is a huge choice of courses, including:
- summer action
- make up and beauty techniques
- Performance and drama
- Motor and bike maintenance
Courses are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Your place can only be confirmed once we have received payment.
Places still available on the following courses, but be quick as they are going fast!
- Cricket at Hayes - the cricket course at Eastcote is full but there are plenty of places on the Hayes week
- Summer Action weeks 1, 2 and 3 at West Drayton Young Peoples Centre - 27 to 31 July, 3 to 7 August and 10 to 14 August
- Summer Action week at Northwood and Fountains Mills (17 to 21 August)
- Big Summer at Ruislip Young Peoples Centre - 17 to 21 August
- Boxing in Hayes 27 to 31 July
- First Aid at Charville YPC 4 and 19 August
- Bikez ( 10 to 14 August) and Gearz at West Drayton(3 to 7 August)
- Musical theatre (10 to 14 August), Drama (17 to 21 August) and Make a Play in a week (27 to 31 July) at Winston Churchill Hall
There are also a few places available on,
- Sparks (young people with Learning disabilities) 27 to 31 July and 10 to 14 August at Harlington
- Make up and beauty 17 to 21 August at Harlington
Other summer activities taking place this year
Hillingdon Play Schemes
Hillingdon Play Schemes are also running holiday play schemes in community centres across the borough for children aged 5-12 years. For more information about these play schemes please contact Valerie Mohammadi on 079415 71438 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Citizenship Service
The National Citizenship Scheme are also running a number of programmes for young people in Hillingdon aged 15 to 17 years. For more information about the National Citizenship Scheme please check out www.ncsthechallenge.org or contact Bruno Clarke at Bruno.email@example.com or on 0778 562 3415.
Hillingdon Autistic Care and Support
Hillingdon Autistic Care and Support will be running summer activities throughout summer for children and young people who have Autistic Spectrum Disorders. Please contact HACS on 01895 271211 for more information.
For news of other schemes, please contact the Families' Information Service on 01895 556489.
Fiesta in the park
This year's FIESTA in the Park will be running for four weeks, where the transporter bus will be visiting a park near you.
Last updated: Mon 22 Jun 2015 at 13:31