Explore your Hillingdon
Want info about where you live, or help and advice for your life? Young.Hillingdon is the place for you.
- Reading Well for young people - Do you need help with understanding and managing your emotions and coping with difficult situations?
- SORTED - A confidential service for 11-25 year olds in Hillingdon experiencing a drug or alcohol-related problem
- Domestic abuse - Domestic abuse (also known as domestic violence or DV) can happen to anyone.
- Leave your legacy - We want to collect your thoughts about living in Hillingdon in 2015.
- Disability Multi Sports Club` - A fun multi sports club for young people with special needs.
- Uniform groups - Do you want adventure? Why not join one of our uniform groups.
- Courses - Are you a young person seeking employment?
- Music education - Fancy learning an instrument? If you're grade 2 or above, join Saturday Music Centre.